Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Arpita Bhawal, founder and artepreneur of ADORI. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ADORI. ADORI offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, on the premise of your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing products or services from us, you (user) engage in our (we) “service terms” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms of Service”, “Terms”) including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Service of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of our services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current online store https://adori.neeraj.design shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of ADORI. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Please note that it is your (user’s) responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your (user’s) continued use of or access to this ADORI website following the posting of any changes done by us, constitutes a complete concurrence and acceptance of all those changes.
ADORI is not hosted in a marketplace. It is independently hosted (on Hostinger) and maintained with the necessary security and protection, and powered by the e-commerce application by Woo Commerce to provide convenient shopping and payments.
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service at any time on this page.
A. TERMS OF USAGE OF ADORI ONLINE STORE
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, and Terms of Service, you (user) would be giving us consent of the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age or you have consent of your guardians or adults with whom you reside to sue this website.
- You would not use our brand name and products to conduct any illegal or unauthorised activities or violate the laws in your country’s/state’s jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws of your county/state/country) while using our ADORI website and the Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service published herein.
- You would not attempt to hack or breach our website or assist others to do it for any reason, which would result in immediate legal action from our side, and reportage of the crime to the cybercrime division of the country you are residing in, besides being barred from using our website again.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Terms and Conditions, and the Terms of Service by ADORI or on any related website, including without limitation product/service pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date in part applied, in the Terms and Conditions, or Terms of Service, or on any related website, should be assumed to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
B. TERMS OF SERVICE BY ADORI ONLINE STORE
- We reserve the right to refuse service, completion of your order, reversal of your payment, without prior communication in any form for any relevant reason that we find befitting at any time.
- Though your credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks, there might be a remote possibility that your data may get transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions via various networks. There also maybe changes due to conforming and adapting to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices that we may not be aware of. In such an event, ADORI the brand or Arpita Bhawal, the founder and Artepreneur would have no liability or role in the matter of any financial loss or damages as a result of it.
- Reproduction, duplication, copying, selling, exploitation of the Terms and Conditions, and the Terms of Service, and defamation of the ADORI brand name or the founder, Arpita Bhawal, is strictly forbidden and would result in strict legal action against those involved.
C. NATURE OF INFORMATION BY ADORI ONLINE STORE
- Inaccuracy of product information, pricing and other details related to products or services may occur accidentally. We will not be held responsible if the information made available on the ADORI website is not 100% accurate, complete or current.
- The information on our website should be treated and accepted as basic by you, and for more information or details, all users of the website like you may require to communicate to us via email.
- Usage of all the information published on our website in any form of communication (visual and text) should not be viewed as 100% reliable. Users are advised to rely on their own judgement and decision making abilities when using our ADORI website.
- We reserve the right to correct typographical and factual errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time, without prior notice to you even after you may have submitted your order.
- We reserve the right correct all inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability without prior information you and all users, including vendors, third-parties, designers, resellers and dealers.
D. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF ADORI ONLINE STORE
- All products and services sold by ADORI may be subject to change without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to alter prices, shipping costs, and product range without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue one or all products without any prior notice.
- Every single product displayed on the website may not be available in the same quantity or be restocked ever or for long periods of time.
- Actual colours of products shown on the website may be brighter or duller in comparison to the real product due to various technical reasons including the resolution of your laptop screen.
- All products and services are NOT subject to return due to various reasons stated in the return policy.
- We reserve the right not to ship our products and services to geographies and regions of the world based on our country’s relationship with those regions, and the laws and jurisdiction in that regard.
- We are not liable to you (user) or any third-party of ADORI website or its services for any changes in pricing, Terms and Conditions, Terms of Service, modifications of products, text, visuals, product visuals, product descriptions, shipping or packaging.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of our products, services, information, communication or any other material used and purchased or obtained by you will meet expectations, or that any errors in the service provided by ADORI will be corrected.
- We shall not be liable for any claims or damages for orders placed on our website in case of natural calamities like earthquake, fire, floods, plague, virus-outbreaks, or matters like price modification, discontinuance of product, lack of supply, lost in transit, no restocking option, error in stock indication or suspension of products and services by ADORI.
E. PERSONAL, BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON ADORI WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to reverse payments and refuse to serve orders placed by you.
- We reserve the right to restrict, limit or cancel quantities purchased by an individual, per household and per order. These actions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- We reserve the right to make a change to or cancel an order, and attempt to notify you via email or phone number based on the information provided by you.
- We reserve the right to stop doing business or continue engagement of any kind with you and all other users, vendors, third-parties, dealers, designers, resellers, based on our sole judgement.
- We reserve the right to seek current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made by you at ADORI online store.
- You as a user, would have to give consent to maintain accurate information and maintain updates including communication email, shipping address, credit card numbers and expiration dates at all times so that we can complete transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
F. THIRD-PARTY LINKS ON ADORI WEBSITE
We may provide you access to third-party tools over which ADORI would have any control nor be responsible for its changes or communication.
- You as a user, would have to acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement done for monetary gains.
- We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to the use of optional third-party tools by you and all other types of users and visitors to our website.
- Any use by you of third-party links offered through our ADORI site is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
- We may also provide/offer new services or products in the future on our website including, release of new tools and resources (contests, blog writing opportunities, videos, articles etc.) that are supported by third-parties.
- All new introductions, products, features, tools, resources and services tied up with third-parties shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service.
- Certain visuals, text, music, videos related to products and services available via our Terms and Conditions, and Terms of Service may include materials from third-parties, as they represent it.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy for third-party material or websites which we do not maintain nor guarantee and thus, we shall have zero liability or responsibility for any third-party objectionable materials or images, communication, slogans, claims or texts.
- Third-party links on our ADORI website may direct you and all types of users to other third-party websites that are not affiliated with ADORI. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- You have to review carefully the third-party policies and practices on your own accord, and understand before engaging for transactions related to us and them. Complaints, claims, concerns, defamatory comments or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party directly and we are not liable to forward them on your behalf.
G. SUBMISSIONS FOR ACTIVITIES AND FEEDBACK ON ADORI WEBSITE
- Users may participate in the online contests or other engagement activities by ADORI including submitting of any visuals or piece of work related to our products and services upon our request.
- All submissions would become the temporary property of ADORI until such time that the material is published by us and also for the entire duration of the publication or until we wish to remove it from our website.
- We would have complete permission to use the submissions as we require without any specific written approval by you. We reserve the right to restrict, copy, edit, distribute, translate, publish or retract all submissions.
- We are under no obligation to maintain your suggestions, comments, feedback or guidance sent by you for your or any other’s individual’s submissions.
- We reserve the right to delete or respond legally to defamatory comments, illegal quotes or anecdotes about our products, brand, country and the founder of ADORI without providing any first-hand or telephonic explanation or seeking permission from you even if you have submitted your works or visuals.
- We will not be obligated to pay any kind of compensation in cash, or products or service for submissions of any kind to ADORI. Though the creator of submissions, you, will retain the copyright of the submission, we will be permitted to use and dispose of the submission as per our requirement.
- We are under no obligations, though we may monitor, edit or remove content from submissions on our sole discretion if we deem it unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable to any individual or our country.
- We reserve the right to remove submissions that violate any third-party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions, and Terms of Service, and disqualify you (user) the creator of the submission from participating in ADORI services or activities in the future.
- By using the ADORI website, you have to agree that the any feedback, post, comment, submissions do not infringe or violate any form of copyright and proprietary information belonging to a third-party.
- You must agree to provide real e-mail addresses and your true identity, and not provide misleading information that when posting feedback and comments or submitting your works or visuals.
We will assume no responsibility and/or liability for any comments posted by you (user) on other individuals (users), political parties, vendors, designers, resellers, dealers, third-parties or the public.
H. PROHIBITED USES OF ADORI ONLINE STORE AND ITS BRAND NAME BY THE LAW GOVERNING THE COUNTRY
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the ADORI brand name, website or its content:
- Any unlawful purpose
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, shame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, or disability
- To submit false or misleading information
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Terms of Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- To collect or track the personal information of others
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- For obscene or immoral purpose
- To interfere with or circumvent the Terms and Conditions, and security features of the Terms of Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our products and service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of our products and service will be accurate or reliable, and give you desired results.
- We may remove the products and service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service permanently, without serving prior notice to you.
- You understand and completely agree that the ability or inability to use our products and service post purchase is solely at your own risk.
- All our products and services delivered to you through the Terms of Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Arpita Bhawal, founder and Artepreneur, and ADORI employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any physical or financial injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ADORI and Arpita Bhawal, and ADORI’s subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service, or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our website.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our products and services (or any part thereof).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of our Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service shall not be construed as being deliberate or against us or the drafting party.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services of any kind, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- All queries related to our Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected].